Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm back!

Well, I'm back! I have been busy with homework and school. Right now I am watching Kiss of the Dragon. Jet Li is good in this movie. E came into my room and said that we won't have Buffy everyday and then Kiss of the Dragon comes on and it shows that we do get Buffy. Next time he does that he is going to be on the ground panting. My training starts today. A says that I have to train everyday. D and G decided to play a little joke on me yesterday and it was freaking me out! D said that G dumped her and then G wanted to go out with me, that part was freaking me out the most! Then when I caught on they stopped it and I have not heard from them since. That got me to do some stuff around the house and playing tennis again. Then I watched something on the myth of vampires. It was all about Dracula and the real story about The Impaler. Thursday was a very busy day for me. I had a load of homework do to and some catching up to do also. We had Dish installed and I am in heaven. I love to listen to Elvis every chance I get. Well I better finish watching Jet Li. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

Hi I'm back and moved that is every thing is inside the door. It will take me forever to put it all away. I'm now on dial up, its slow but it is working.