Friday, August 19, 2005

Better today.

Today I stayed home and got well. It was the allergy pill I took last night and it really knocked me out. I had a headache on and off, I even took ibeprofin. One time, I even had a headache that was unbearable after I took the ibeprofin. It is coming back, I can feel it. I hope I can go to school on Monday. I really need to go to school. I really want to go to Egypt. I have been drinking Green Tea all day. I had some bread this morning hoping that it would make me better, it did a little. Right now we are watching football. Vikings vs. Jets. E comes home tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. Mistress really misses E. Pippin misses R. Pippin is really weird that way. He'll purr even if your ruffling up his furr, or pull his tail. He is a very strange cat. L came home and brought some lunch, then I took a break from Green Tea. Now I am getting back on Green Tea. I have been resting all day, so now I am restless. The allergy pill is really working and it is making me feel sick. I hardly had any strength this morning, but now I am a little stronger and getting around more. I really need to wash my hair, it is really disgusting when it is oily and not brushed. I am afraid to lose somebody close to me who I really love, even though they are far away from me. I have already lost a dear cat that I held close to my heart, I don't want to lose another family member. Well I better go. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

You need to eat, drinking green tea only wil make you weak. You have a lot to deal with right now in your life. Just remember everything changes in life not always for the better. You just have to keep on keeping on day after day. Things have a way of working out not always the way we want. Your goal right now is school and graduating. I knew you would miss R when he wasn't around. They should be home today. I just hope D hasn't talked E into something stupid like going back to Okla. I worry about her control over him. He was just beginning to get his life straighten out. I was hoping S could help.