Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yawn!

I have been tired since I started watching TV. I went out to play tennis with E. Today I have been working none stop at school. R wants to get up in my lap, but I have the laptop on it. In ceramics we started a project and it was fun. Al. says that I am lucky to have fun classes. I don't think that that is true. She thinks she doesn't have fun classes because she does not like them. I like all my classes. I just wish I had math like Al. D had to bug me today by texting me during third period and nearly getting my cell phone taken away from me. He had to ask about his little brother and I told him that he is fine. He likes to bug me like that. I hope he stops that once he realizes how it is interuptting my life and school work. I hope that I get homework by the end of the week. Well I better go and finish watching TV. TTFN.

No comments: