Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back to school today.

Today I went back to school and got all the work that I missed. Last night I almost forgot what yesterday was and I was so upset about it. It was a very important date. I got a compliment today during lunch. I loved it. He was so nice and cute, but that is not for me. Mom and dad grilled me about the cell phone bill and then we got into an argument. I got me so mad that I was still yelling at them when I went back to me room to calm down, but I am good now and calm. Mustang Sally is on the radio right now. I have not heard that song in a long time.I gave S worksheets that I was keeping for her. Fourth period they put me was already full and I had to switch classes and my counselor wasn't there today. E, mom and dad are watching X-Men. I want to see the second movie to that movie. Well I have to get to my homework. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

Take it easy on the cell phone. I saw on TV where some kid ran up a $750.00 phone bill text messaging. I know you wouldn't do that. I think I have a virus on my computer. I have to go get a virus protector program. I thought I had one but D says it isn't on the computer. It is going to take you some time to ketch up all you homework.