Sunday, August 21, 2005

Resting, but restless.

Last night I could not get to sleep more than two hours at a time. E having the TV on in the middle of the night did not help at all. When I heard it come on I thought it was 4:30 and he was watching Yu-Gi-Oh then I went into the kitchen and saw the time and it was after midnight and I was like you have to be shitting me! Then I got something to drink and went back to bed. When I got another pillow out of my closet, that is when he turned it off and I went back to sleep to be awoken by Watson barking at a stuip balloon. Lucy was not barking, but she will be today some time in the afternoon when it is hot and she starts wanting inside to cool down. Pippin has his back to us and Mistress has got her back to L. Mistress and Pippin are happy that E and R are finally home. Mistress would have nothing to do with us when E was gone, but she lets us pet her and she would purr. Both cats are taking a nap after their morning tustle. Lucy is now barking at something, the first time in the morning. R is still asleep. That trip must have wipped him out. He seems to be a bit bigger when we saw him last night. I might take another pill today, I don't know. Now Pippin has his head upsidedown. I went over there and bugged him a little and now he's going to stuff his face again. That pig! He has had enough to eat! Mistress and Pippin had another little tustle. L is having a senior moment. I love to call her granny and she keeps telling me to shut up and that is all she saids and does. L and P love to watch golf and I only watch it if Tiger Woods plays. Althought I keep taps on the game no matter what. Pippin had to get back on his throne. I am very tired now and am going to have alot of blonde moments to come. Well I better get off and get E blogging. TTFN.

2 comments:

grandma1 said...

What you need is earphones like we have so you can hear TV without any sound. What is E doing up running around in the middle of the night. Get some sleep so you can go to school tomorrow.

grandma1 said...

Tell E to hang in there he is so much better off without her. P should be able to help. It is hard to see a child go through these problems. E and R are going to do just fine, it is only going to take some time. E needs to get his own blog.