Saturday, August 13, 2005

Poor Pippin!

Today I woke up hyper. I had very much fun tormenting Pippin this morning. Right now I am listening to the Elvis hour and R is rocking. Now he is leaving to play. Mistress is laying next to me on the bed and flipping that tail on the keyboard. L is picking a movie over Elvis. I don't know what has gotten into her, she usually loves Elvis. Now Mistress is in the window and making funny noises at the birds. Something most be wrong with L if she is watching the TV and not listening to Elvis. I keep telling her he is on, but she has not budged. She is on her computer. I don't know what is wrong with her, but I hope it passes. R is being a pest right now and it is pleasant to not watch him this morning. He likes to bug me. I am thinking about playing tennis after the Elvis hour is over. Then I will watch Buffy. Didn't watch Buffy, but went to get some drinks and food. Now I am watching It Happened at the World's Fair with Elvis and a very young Kurt Russell. I love it when he kicks Elvis in the shins. We were watching a movie with a young Johnny Depp and the guy in one comercial was scaring me because he was to much of a suck-up. I hate guys like that. They need to go to a therpist. I forgot to call Al. last night she is going to be mad at me. R came into my room while I was listening to the Elvis hour and was rocking and I was singing to Wooden Heart. Wooden Heart is my favorite Elvis song.

2 comments:

MsPenni said...

hey sweety, have you ever thought of being an archeologist?
Dig up artifacts, go to great places like Egypt, or Mexico?
Your blog is fun to read, keep it up.
Love you and Miss you.
Say Hey to E and give R a big kiss.
Good luck in school this year and study so you can graduate.

grandma1 said...

Just think of all the practice you are getting taking care of R. Make E get in the swim and start blogging.

Be sure you pay attention to school this year and graduate. All you need to do is home work and turn it in. Everyone else has to you can do it too.

I'm going to take my cat to a shelter. Your grandfather and I are sneezing our heads off.

Wish you and e were her to help pack. I am so tired of packing. I still have two weeks before we move so I still have a lot of packing to do. I picked up some more boxes at the grocery store today, but I am running out of room to put them.