Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Relief at last.

This is the last week of summer vacation and I am ready to go to school and talk to Al. An. thinks that I am a schoolgirl and a sort of a geek. I took that as an insult.

My foot still hurts. I have not taken a pain pill yet and hoping not to put some ice on it or it might ground me for awhile. C has been taking good care of me since it started hurting. He has been sweet to me, even when I am crying about having lost a very wonderful cat. Shooby was a very wonderful cat who could tell me her mind through her looks and her body language. I could tell her anything. She was my little girl, even if she was a cat. She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

R is being a pest right now. He is playing with the rug in the living room and screaming. The terrible two's in is full swing with R right now. He thinks it is funny to not listen to his aunty and it inferiates me.

Last night I did not get a chance to read the book on the Giza Plateu. I might have to tonight. It seems at night is when I get in full swing of the day. I can't seem to get to sleep. Reading seems to calm me down and help me get to sleep.

Went to school today and played with R and came home tired from running around with him. I am faced with a hard decision about something and I don't know how to tell W about it. After all it has to deal with him.

R is taking a nap right now and the dogs are in. I have a good song stuck in my head right now and it is driving people around me nuts. And for me that is a good thing. The dogs are begging for food from E.

L, P, and I are watching Mulan. Earlier we were smelling smoke and I thought it was E burning some incense in the bathroom, but he wasn't. We'll just forget about it when we go to bed tonight.

I finally got L to get some KFC to bring home. I ate faster than anybody because I was very hungry I was snacking all day long.

1 comment:

P M Prescott said...

Nice post on my blog, but be careful about talking about giving too much information out, the whole world is reading.