Monday, August 08, 2005

Ouch!

My foot hurts today and I wore heels, which I should not have done, but I have always wanted to wear heels for awhile now. L really liked my little nickname and I bugged P for awhile. R was being a pest for most of the day, but other times he was being a sweety. I have just put some ice on my foot. R thought it was funny to run over my foot with his truck which was part of the problem other than the heels. The ice feels really good on my foot and I think I can sleep the night away without any pain. I might have to take some pain pills which I might do after I get off my laptop. I hope my foot gets better so I can train tomorrow and all week and daily. I spoke my mind to P today at his blog and usually I don't do that, but when I am at a computer and I have someone to talk to I just type what is in my mind at the time. Today I finally find someone who has thought that I should at least talk to S and see him. C thinks that that is something that P would do to suck up to me about being such a pessimistic. M likes to be in my window all day if she wants to. Right now it is closed because of the night. M likes to watch the birds out of my window and then she likes to curl up on my bed and sprawl out with her legs up in the air. It is so funny I will see if I can get a picture of her on this blog. I am very proud of R because Saturday I was listening to the Elvis Hour on the radio and I was watching R. I was dancing and he was rocking. Rocking is R's way of telling us that he likes the song or music. I was the only one who saw that and everybody I told said that I had sparkles in my eyes. C was there to and he said that he was happy that R had a good taste in music, I told him he got it from L and E.

2 comments:

P M Prescott said...

Keep up our blogging. It's going good.

grandma1 said...

Am I mistaken or is this my grandaugther. Taking up blogging. Have you found my blog? Have you found Candi blog? I'm not sure who some of your initials are. What is this about Egypt?