Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No more B lunch for me this year!

All my friends have B lunch while I have A lunch, guess I am lucky to have the house so close to the school. R is definitely feeling better today. D has talked to me all day and almost got me into trouble today during art class. I have been trying to get small Al. with big Al., but it doesn't seem to be working. Big Al. likes me too much and probably has a crush on me too. He used to have a crush on small Al. I guess he still has that crush, but it does not look like it. What is it with guys when I want to give them up for a while and they flock to me like birds to a meal? Last time I gave a guy a chance when I was going to give up men for a while, and boy was that a mistake. After El. asked me out and after I dumped him, J had to butt in and take over of him and he was sweet for a while. Then my friends stopped talking to me, but I didn't care, I had J. He made me feel like I was the only happiest girl alive. Then the cheating came, then the ignoring me and not wanting to be near me when I wanted to show him Pippin. That was it. I had had enough of him, so I disconnected from him for a while. I have been feeling better all day, but there had to be a fire drill at school to test it. The fire drill was during fifth period and I have had nothing to drink all day (I left my drink unopened at home). I was standing in the heat of the day with only the cars for support, I made sure that I did not pass out before we had a chance to get back to our classrooms. Well I better get to my homework. TTFN.

2 comments:

grandma1 said...

Don't worry about the boys they will always be around. If you don't pay any attention to them they will pay more attention to you. They are only nice to get what they want. Watch out for them.

MsPenni said...

Words of wisdom from your aunty.
Play hard to get, don't let them know you like them more than just friends. Take it slow and never, never let them get any.
You do know that guys only want one thing.... (S word).