Monday, August 22, 2005

Human again.

I feel back to normal, but staying home to make sure that it does not come back. Tomorrow I will go to school and get back in the groove of things. Pippin right now is sprawled out in the middle of the floor. I have chores to do and homework too. I'll get to the homework before I get to the chores. E has gone to get something for R. Mistress is nowhere to be found, but she might be on E's bed. Right now I am watching TV and relaxing. Lucy had one of R's toys outside and mom brought it back in. D is working at McDonald's and Al. wants us to go over there and see her, but Al. has B lunch and I have A lunch. I might go over to McDonald's today if not I'll go over there tomorrow and see D. I have not seen D in along time since we went to see the Seed of Chucky. We talked on the phone all summer when I was home, other times she would call my cell phone, but that was always short. We even text each other. Pippin has been funny all day. I finally beat the highest score on Pinball. Dad turned it to Smallville without me telling he to what a surprise! Wildfire is next and Beautiful People is on after that. We watch Wildfire as a family, but I watch BP by myself. I finished my weekly schedule today and finished my homework I will turn in tomorrow. They have done the same story since I have been sick and it is driving me nuts. They love to do that. They need a new story. I danced today and I did not pass out so that means that I am ready to go to school tomorrow. R is being a pest and is driving us nuts. I have not seen C all day I am being to wonder where he is. He never leaves me alone all day. I am starting to worry about him. Lucy is barking right now. E is off at work and I really need to have a life. Mom just came home. Looks like Graceland is going to be different. I hope people can still see Elvis's grave. I found Mistress in the garage in the catfood bag, so I positioned it to where she can't put a hole in it anymore. Well I better watch Wildfire. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

You better be back in school today.