Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cough, cough!

All day I have been fighting off a cold. E left today and Mistress and I miss him. Pippin misses R. Now that is weird. That cat is weird all the time. I have been drinking Green Tea all day since I have been home. I finally have homework and notes to do. In Ceramics we are still doing the project. W has been my "mommy" in a manner. Pippin is playing with wrappers and is being funny. I hope I get better cause I have school and alot of stuff to do while E is in Tucson. I saw somebody at school that I thought had graduated with D and An., but he didn't and I hope he does not graduate with me. He was a jerk to E and I when we were younger and before I dated Z. This week I realized that I am talking more then I used to and Al. said that she is the silent one this year. I changed my schedule around and I do not have A and B lunchs any more. I have A lunch now. I am going to be alone at lunch. I used to have a temperature, but now that I have had something to eat, it is down now. P and L are watching TV, football to be exact. They watch TV all the time and it drives me nvts. Well I better get out of here. TTFN.

2 comments:

MsPenni said...

Keep drinking green tea and try some avil cold and sinus. It really helped me.
I'm glad your talking more, it's really exciting to read your blog and see how grown up you are becoming. Keep studying and focus on your goal of Egypt.
"YOU CAN DO IT!"
Love you and miss you.

grandma1 said...

Just be sure to keep you homework up and turned in. Michelle is loving school she can't wait to get school each day. Be nice to E when he gets home D will have done a number on him while he was in Tucson. He needs to cut loose from her its going to be hard. Have you seen or heard from S lately?