Thursday, August 11, 2005

First day of school. Yeah!

Today was the first day of school and it was a blast! Today I saw almost all my friends that still go to school with me. Al. and I almost had a class today, but she changed her schedule. S was in my first period and I told her all about my summer and she would like me to something to school so she can see it. There is only one Econ. teacher at my school and my dad happens to know her. In my Econ. class I found the notarity on the trip to Egypt and we get to go into the Great Pyramid and see the King's Chamber. We also get to see the Sphinx. In the extended trip get to go to Alexanderia. I would very much like to go to Alexanderia. I waited for Al. at our spot, but she did not show up. I will see her tomorrow and talk to her later. R is back home and he is taking a nap right now. I hope my system for school works for me so I can go to Egypt. I have had a fill of being a pest to Pippin. Pippin has been a pest to us for quite some time, this time I get to be the pest to him.

No comments: