Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Last day of summer vacation.

I am very ready to go to school. R is going to stay with Candi P. R is sleeping right now and it is very quiet. I have been trying to find my old ID card now that I have it replaced I found it. I found in the side pocket of my backpack. Mistress is in my window now looking at the birds. Earlier she was under my desk and was sprawled out and paws up in the air. She got that from Gus Gus. Gus Gus is a dog that belongs to D. Mistress is now one year old and still a kitten. Sometimes she looks Sphinxy. All cats kinda have that quality in them all you have to do is understand the cat body language and looks. I am an expert on cat body language and looks, plus their personality. I lived with one cat for four years and she had all kinds of personality, especially towards men. Mistress is lying on my bed and just stretched. Her paws are in the air. She is so funny when she sleeps. She loves to make funny noises at the birds. I have been meaning to play tennis before school gets back in, but I have been to busy with watching R and blogging and other stuff. But I still have a whole semester before they start tennis practice at school. althought I still have Y&G.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

I wish you have this cat that I have to give up. We have developed a terrible alergy to her. She only wants to be touched when she wants to be touched. Grandpa tried to hold her and pet her this morning but she ran away. She snarled and hissed at Michelle the other day.

I need to know who al.an. is? Who is C? Is that our candi or candi pat?

Michelle and I just came back from swimming. We are going to miss that pool. We are waiting for momy now.