Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cramps!!

Today I am feeling better and talking more. My throat is just stratchy, but not sore anymore. P is talking more than me, but I really don't care. J's blog was interesting to read since he is a republican and ranting about Bush. Yeah for you J! You are now part of the family. Pippin is just being lazy for a cat that has nothing to do during the day and his girlfriend, Mistress, is off on E's bed and missing E. I miss E and R and they are coming home today. Pippin has his head upsidedown. He does not want to cuddle with me anymore because I am sick. L and P are golfing today at UNM South Championship Golf Course. The BTK Killer was in the news and every network had to report it and I was getting tired of hearing about it. Once is enough for me. Mistress and Pippin are being unsocialible because they miss E and R. L got good advice from her horiscope and I hope she takes it. I am rabbling on, that must mean that I am feeling somewhat human again, hopefully. I hope I can go to school on Monday, if not I will have P pick up my homework so I can do it and turn it in when I go to school. L is now yelling at her computer, something she loves to do. It's a bit annoying really. Well I better rest some more. TTFN.

3 comments:

Grinny Granny said...

Yes, you do ramble, but that's what it's all about, isn't it? I'm going to go ahead and diagram my office on graph paper and have E help me move things. I guess I will stay there as long as I can. If I can find some time to go print cards, at least that will get me out of the office. That was nice. But C will be out again, at least pat, if not all of Monday and Tuesday.

grandma1 said...

Who is J that is blogging? Am I missing someone? Keep your homework up. Michelle is disappointed because she doesn't have homework. I wonder how long that will last.

grandma1 said...

What is this about D being engaged? How do you get engaged when you are already married? I am thrilled that D is moving on. Just where does that leave R in all of this? Does she still want him part of the year? I am hoping she will be so interested in her new life to want to bother with him. I know it is rough for E to have him and try to put his life back together again. R is lucky to have a dad that loves him so much. Having all the rest of you to love and take care of him, he will turn out OK. Give R a hugh for me.