Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's September already!

Well it is September and it is state fair time. For the past two days I have not talked much in sixth because I got pulled into the office for a reason that kids are going to MG for B lunch and I have A lunch. And today I have gotten a couple of headaches during fourth and fifth periods. C couldn't cheer me up as usual, but at least I have Elvis now. Elvis always cheers me up if noone can. Today I told D about the prank I did to her and now she wants to pay me back, but I told her that we are even for the weekend. Her and her boyfriend played a prank on me and I was freaking out! BA has a crush on me, but I like him as a friend. SA likes him too and I am trying to get them to hook up, but it seems impossible. Well gotta go. TTFN.

No comments: