Sunday, September 25, 2005

NFL Party for friends.

Well we are watching the NFL football game and the Eagles won again. Right now I am watching the Patriots and the Steelers. Steelers are up 10 to7 over the Patriots. We went to Dixon's and got some good apples. I really did not want to go, but I had fun non the less. I really wanted to go to the State Fair. Today is the last day for the State Fair. Today is S birthday and E has been trying to got him on the phone. R had fun today. We went picnicking after we got back from Dixon's and got some food from KFC. R took a nap today after we got home. I have turned to golf and it is getting interesting. It is the President's Cup. Tiger Woods has been good at times, but other times he really needs some help. I am glad we got a three-day weekend this weekend. I went back to football. I am kinda changing channels so I can keep up with golf and football. Well go to see if E got a hold of S. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

Yes it is still fun to do things with your family. Enjoy it while you can.