Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Golf practice! Yeah!

Golf practice is here and all we did today was the putting, chipping, and driving range. We'll go on the course tomorrow. At school, I have homework for government, review for Biology, and note taking in Econ. Yesterday SA told me that HA joined the espinthebottle family and that he was being shallow for a preferace. I finally woke up in second period, but third period put me back to sleep. Pr and I were writing notes to each other during second period and we talked about a lot of stuff. I have been trying to talk to D today and I finally got her during lunch. Spent lunch with C and asked dad for some money and I told C that he would not have any money and I was right. Right now I am listening to the Elvis Channel on SIRIUS and have heard some new songs that I didn't know he did. I have the cats in my room and they both have gone to sleep, but earlier they were tustling on my bed. I love to make fun of the cats. Mistress decided to play with a picture because of the feathers on the frame. She is a stranger cat than Shooby ever was. Well I better go to bed. TTFN.

1 comment:

P M Prescott said...

Don't correct other people's work on their blogs it's considered bad manners.