Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm back again!

I have been a little busy with school and golf. I have been thinking and I might get out of golf. Right now we are watching tv. Mistress is snooping around right now. The first 6 weeks is over and I already know about 3 of my grades and so far they are looking good. School has been ok for right now. D got kicked out of her house today and her brother got to stay. Her brother is 2 years older than her and she has a job while he doesn't. That is just wrong! Well she is back home after spending the day at her boyfriend's house. Today S came into my fourth and had to make up for the assignment she missed in first. It surprised us both when she came into class. We were working on an exam in a group for the first 6 weeks and she joined my group. She forgot that I had that class and I was surprised that she was coming in to make up the assignment. Tomorrow I have no classes, but C has to go to work and I am going to alone by myself. I'll be glad that the weekend is coming because tomorrow my favorite show about math is coming on and my other favorite show come on on Sunday. E has gone to work and I might get a job. I have been looking for a job since I came back from Oklahoma. I hope that I get the job. I really need a job if I am going to get some ingrediants for some drinks that I want to try. I have not been training, but I have been golfing and playing tennis. Well I have nothing else to say so I'll go. TTFN.

3 comments:

grandma1 said...

Stuck with gold it is good for you. Be careful of that kind of drinks. You have a job taking care of R. Keep you grades up.

grandma1 said...

It is golf not gold.

MsPenni said...

Glad to see you blogging again,
tell E and R hi.
Call S. today is his birthday.

Love you all, send me apples.