Friday, September 02, 2005

Well I am just listening to the All-Elvis channel and listening to the songs that I have never heard before and out-takes. I have a mind to call them up and request a song. Had a feast and it was fun. Had all my friends over that is why it was so fun. C had to sing to me and it was really sweet. I am not looking forward to the three day. I love school too much right now. R loves to come to my room and bug me. I would like to have the days when R was not being a pest to me so I can do my homework without getting a headache. My eyes are hurting me right now. The cats have been lovey to me, especially Mistress. I found out today that SIRIUS was going to have a channel that is all about the Rolling Stones like the one that they have for Elvis. It is going to be for this month only. I am tired right now, but I am going to party until 11:00. My friends want the party to be on another channel, I guess they are getting tired of listening to Elvis. But I would like to listen to another channel that we all can dance to. I was training the other night and C was holding the punching bag and he moved it and my hand hit the wall, not hard though, but I did get a bruise. He would not let me train anymore, but I told him that if I keep this up and get through the pain, it was make me more perceptive. This morning I woke up giggling. Today was a great day. I met C for lunch today, before and after that I kept thinking about him and missing him a lot. Although I did my work just the same. R is chasing the cats. WellI have talked enough tonight. Gotta go. TTFN.

No comments: