Friday, September 30, 2005

Well it has been a very busy week at school. Mistress just growled at mom twice. Some of these commerials are funny. Today we went to Japanese Kitchen and I literly stuffed myself. We are watching Numbers right now. Last night was eventful for me. I watched Smallville and had some of the movie Superman in it and I was the only one excited about it. R has been a bit of a brat since E went to work. He loves being noisy. At least he was being quite while we were listening to the Elvis Channel. C and D have been a little off today. C has been off since yesterday. It is making me think that something is wrong. I hope that they get well soon and fast. D was crazy today and it was scaring me. I told him to chill out and take a break, but he only did it when I forced him to do it. C has been taking naps after school and hardly sleeps at night. He is probably still on about the period we went through with someone. Mistress was in my room this morning and woke me up before 5:00 in the morning and wanted some loving. She was supposed to be in the garage with Pippin, but E couldn't find her. R is rocking on the couch and it is bugging me a lot. Well I have to give my full attention to C and Numbers. TTFN.

2 comments:

grandma1 said...

This weekend is first monday you would love it so much to see. You can rent a little driving cart not as big as a golf cart and go buzzing around about 10 blocks of shops and stalls.

grandma1 said...

We just went to the air conditioned mall yesterday. We had to buy some of the candy pecans for P. P won't be home until late Tuesday night.

Four of my friends from the investment club are coming for first monday in November. We are really looking foreward to seeing them.