Saturday, December 10, 2005

What a weekend.

Today we finally put up the Christmas stuff. My computer is slow and it is driving me nuts. We went to the grocery store and we finally got popcorn chicken. I have spent two weeks without popcorn chicken and tried to get E to get some popcorn chicken and he got something completely different over than popcorn chicken. E is making me hungry right now. Today was the day I finally listened to the Elvis Hour on the radio and then I heard E playing Usher and I had to go out in the living room and listen to it. I am getting tired faster and faster than orinigally thought. R has spent a lot of my energy. School has taken up the same amount of energy because it is my senior year and the senior trip is to Egypt. Talk about a trip of a life-time for me. One day I came home and E was watching the Discovery Channel and they had a marathon of history of Egypt and I stayed out in the living room and watched it and dad was watching it with me. It was on the DVR and mom came home and it got stopped after she huffed at us. Well I have talked enough for today. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

Popcorn shrimp, I am hungry for the coconut shrimp at Joe's crab shack. Have fun at Christmas and wait until the after Christmas sale to spend you Christmas money. We will miss being with you for Christmas