Monday, December 19, 2005

Just to see if it works.


This picture is cute. I might put a picture of Pippin next time. I got this picture from mom and I love it. Anyway C is happy that his Christmas wish came true today. Well I have a Christmas that I want granted if mom and dad get off their high-horse. Anyway Finals are over and I hoped that I passed them all. This week and next week C and I have off, so we are going to spend it with each other if we have enough time for us. I am ready to download a lot of songs on E's computer. I hope that I have a fun Christmas with E, R, and C. C is saying that we will have a fun Christmas together. C is watching me type this blog. I am listening to the radio and singing along with all my favorite songs. Last night mom got a picture of Pippin in the sink in my bathroom. J is driving me nuts. He thinks that just because I am with C means that he can be with me too. J kissed me last night and I slapped him after he did that. Well that is enough talking for me. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

Don't limit yourself to one guy. Have fun with all of them. Is C going to spend Christmas with all the rest of family?

I love the picture of your kitties.

Have a good vacation. Wish you were here, we are going to have Michelle the whole time she is out of school.