Monday, February 20, 2006

Well another day has gone by and today has been nothing about anything except for Egypt and it is frustrating to know that I will not be able to go there because my parents are, oh what's a good word for them?, egotistical. Anyway J called them something that I can't even spell here, but it made me laugh. Lucy is in right now, but she has not moaned like a cow yet, but give her time and she will. H just proposed to Pi last night and it took us by complete surprise. As I watch the Olympics I start to see some of the moves in the ice dancing that I could switch over to the type of dancing that I do and put some flare on it. As I was Googling some of the Yugioh cards, I found out that the new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh GX start next Monday and I am looking forward to them. Ch stopped by this weekend and it was fun while it lasted, but he will have to stay up there for awhile until things settle down out here. Pr is getting confused about who she wants to be with, but I think she needs to be with Z. Ph is the same way, but if she took my advice, she would be with B. K sure knows how to pick a guy that I would never know to be as loving or as sensitive as she is. Cz is that type of guy and he really doesn't like J very much because J has beaten him in dueling more than once. Cz's brothers like to pressure him and he liked to keep it a secret, but J found out about it. It explains why Cz is always so tough around us. Well that is enough rambling for me. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

This is the third time I have tried to post on your blog.

Don't expect your Mom and Dad to pay your way to Egypt. They are streched thing with helping E and R. The trip to Egypt will have to be a goal that you reach by yourself.

You should know by now that you have to have a high school diploma and some other training to get a good job. A job that really pays something.

Your job right now is to get good grades and graduate from school. Then you have to decide what you want to do in life and go to TVI or UNM and get some other training.

Hang in there you can do it. Your Mom and Dad love you and want the best for you. They don't have a lot of money to give you. They give you all they can. Listen to them.