Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well today was a good day. I finally got to see my friends today and they changed my mind about something. The last day of the 1st 6 weeks of the semester was today. Found out that mom and dad didn't listen to me about the stuff we taped off on the DVR and it is driving me nuts. J has been sweet to me through the tough. The cats are going crazy after mom brought them in. I have a good surprise in store for J for being sweet to me this week. He also has some surprises for me tonight. Well that is enough talk for me. TTFN.

3 comments:

grandma1 said...

What stuff was taped off on the DVR?

grandma1 said...

What is this stuff about not graduating. There has not been anyone in our family that didn't graduate from high school since my parents, or your grandfathers parents. You had better wake up and smell the roses. You need all the help you can get in the job market. They don't hire high school drop outs. Hang in there you can do it.

MsPenni said...

No dropping out of school!!!!!!
You are a very smart girl, a little unfocused, but you can graduate, it is only a coulple of months. What happened to Egypt?
What happened to your goals and career? You are now old enough that you have to decided about your future. Do you want to work at McDonalds? Eddie is finding out real fast that you can not live on part-time work and have a family. Not if you want to have a place to live, food on the table, a car, insurance, and gas. If you want clothes or toys you had better be making some good money.
I love you.
I know it is hard, but keep on keeping on.
Aunty Penni.