Monday, June 12, 2006

I am back!

Well it has been a busy time with everything going on for my parents. We are listening to Harry Potter. Z and I had a little tiff, but things are back to normal. It all started last week, Wednesday, DMSD, the DM was here and we had spent a lot of time together and Z little. When I went to a racing meeting, they made us choose a racing partner and I pick DM. I told Z that next time, next Thursday, that he will be my race partner. My training has been delayed because of something that Z wants to do and it will make me happier. I have been tired a lot lately. Ever since summer started I had to introduce Z and my other friends to other friends. Yesterday the racing community here spend Sunday free of racing. My racing leader let me know in the morning. C and Ae gave us good news about them yesterday and that got Z to do the proper thing about us. Well enough about that. Pippin got outside today with Mistress and spent most of the day out there. Pippin is now in my window, sleeping and being lazy. Well I have talked enough tonight. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

What racing? Are these kids there when mom and dad are? Are these kids there whe mom and dad are not at home?