Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I am still alive!

Well it has been a busy month this month. I do a lot of work with R and I still have to do some make up word for my first period. I had an interview and it went well, but they hardly have called since then. D was supposed to be at school today, but I didn't see her there. I am having a party at my house for all my friends on Saturday. I have told A and D, but my other friends I am telling tomorrow at lunch. School has been busy for the seniors this year. D knew that my dad took my cell and was asking questions about it. I answered them for her today. Back to taping off things on Tuesday. Today I was supposed to finish the dancing week this week and I was out doing things and getting a birthday card from grams. Tomorrow is my birthday and they are going to announce it during second period. R is being a pest all day long. He has been chlingy lately. Well I have talked enough tonight. TTFN.

2 comments:

grandma1 said...

If you haven't heard from your interview in 3 or 4 days. It is ok to call them and ask if they have hired someone.

I know you have a lot of responsibility of R. When I was your age I had a baby. You have a very good opportunity to do something special for R. He needs you to talk to him and try to get him to talk to you. Teach him how to dance by showing and talking to him. R has some special needs and you are in a position to help him alot. Your mom and you are the only mother figures he has right now. You have to show him you love him and care for him. He is a pest because he wants attention. Play can teach him how to do things and talk. If you teach him to talk he won't be such a pest. Rememer how I use to talk to you all the time. You never talked too much but I talked to you all the time. This will be a big help when you have kids of your own.

Your grandfather recorded on vcr a lot of Michelle's songs. If you play them for him and teach him to sing with them it will help him learn to talk.

MsPenni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish we could be there, Hope it was a great day.

Play with R, and have fun.
Tell E he needs to have R checked at UNMH so he can get speach therapy going.

Love Bossy Aunt Penni