Monday, February 01, 2010

I'm still alive!

It has been a long time since I blogged and it has been a wild ride. I had been in the hospital for something I should not have been talked into by my grandmother. I finally have a niece to spoil. My computer has been on the fritz for a while and now it is not working for me. I have tried everything I know to fix it and it still is been a Pain. D has been a pain for the whole day today and is not leaving Ab alone. The Grammy's were a little crazy but Lady GaGa has the most memorable outfits that I have ever seen. I am going to the doctors for a follow up and then Friday I will see a therapist for the depression I suffered during the time I was bleeding uncontrollably for a month. I lost my Aunt last year and have been dealing with it. Al is in Santa Fe at school and is going to work over there for two weeks and during V day. That is sad for me because he is the one person who can help me when my family just pushes it out. We are on the brink of losing our puppies. Lucy has a tumor and is growing big and hard. My cat will be the only one of our pets to stay with us for right now. Watson's teeth is bad and he won't last any longer without Lucy. I have quit the tournaments for good because of N. He put me through Hell and didn't say he was sorry. Seeing him or his car just makes me agitated and I just want to throw something and someone or just hit something. Dinner is ready and I am hungry and I just finished off two sandwiches a few minutes ago. Well enough for now. TTFN.

No comments: