Saturday, December 02, 2006

High school basketball vs. College basketball.

Well for starters, I have attended two (2) Egdewood High School basketball games and they won both days. The games were Thursday and Friday.

Before we begin I want to state that I have been to a few University of New Mexico Lobos basketball games so I will be comparisoning the Bulldogs (the high school team) to the Lobos.

Now on to the comparison. The Bulldogs games were shorter than the Lobos games. Only because it was during school and the Lobos were at night after the school day was over.

The scoring was very high for high school, but then again I am in Texas it could be very different. The score on Thursday was 58 to 29. Friday it was 68 to 39. (My scoring may be off so bare with me please.)

There was no commerical break and was not televised, but the community was allowed to see the game with the students. The minutes in the Bulldogs was 8 minutes while the Lobos was about 15. Although there were refs there of course.

There only one (1) injury on Thursday and none on Friday.

The Bulldogs games were quieter than the Lobos games, but there were more people at the Lobos games because it was televised as the Bulldogs were not.

There is only one tall person on the team and he is really tall compared to the rest of them.

Well that is enough for tonight.

I am listening to Dirrrty by Christina Agularia. That is my favorite song.

Well talk to y'all later.

TTFN.

1 comment:

Grinny Granny said...

Glad to hear from you! Tell me where your retainers are, and what black sweater? We're planning on being there on the 22nd. See ya then!