Friday, March 17, 2006

What a Month!


Well for starters, J is very happy with his deck now. I have redone my decks so that they have almost the same cards that all the characters have. J has his Elemental Heros and I also have them. I'll be back. I have to dance. Be right back.
I am back. Had to get the pizza for tonight. We are watching Batman & Robin. Anyway, I have been keeping up with E and Yu-Gi-Oh! game, which by the, he has been hiding from me. Now I can play it anytime I want. Cz has been trying to get to Ax, but she is with B for right now. Well now I have to go and eat my tummy is rumbling. TTFN.

1 comment:

grandma1 said...

What are you doing playing games. You have declared yourself and adult now act like one. You have to do something with your life. You had better starting figureing out what that is now.